Also in this series:
- Translators’ commandments #1 – You shall not misspell
- Translators’ commandments #2 – You shall only translate into your native language
- Translators’ commandments #3 – You shall not work for peanuts
- Translators’ commandments #4 – You shall always meet your deadlines
- Translators’ commandments #5 – You shall never forget the freelance translator’s dress code
- Translators’ commandments #6– “You shall never forget about risk management tools”
See this cartoon in Spanish.
Wishing you a happy Easter time with a little bit of humor!
To purchase one of these cards simply click the “buy now” button and follow the purchase process. Don’t forget to enter the purchase code in the comment section and/or send an email to translatorfun @ gmail.com to indicate the purchase code or title of the card you’ve just purchased.
Once payment is received, the card without watermarks will be sent to the email address you entered at the time of the purchase. All cards can be customized (your name can be added). If you are a translation agency, your logo can be included in any of the cards.