- Translator’s productivity (part 1): voice recognition tools
- Translator’s productivity (part 3) — “TEnTs”
“In computing, a keyboard shortcut is a sequence or combination of keystrokes on a computer keyboard which invokes commands in software. Some keyboard shortcuts require the user to press a single key or a sequence of keys one after the other. Other keyboard shortcuts require pressing and holding several keys simultaneously.” Wikipedia
Using shortcuts in your work will undoubtedly help you become more productive. At first it requires a conscious effort to start using them and remember them but with time their use becomes a reflex.
I have adopted a few which I use on a daily basis. However, I’d like to start using some more as they help me optimize my time and increase my productivity.
Below there is a list of links to useful articles with detailed examples of existing keyboard shortcuts that you can easily start using in your daily computing tasks:
- 15 Keyboard Shortcuts to Enhance Your PC Productivity
- 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (Windows)
- 80 Useful Keyboard Shortcuts For Microsoft Outlook
- Increased productivity and shortcuts for multiple and single-monitor set-ups
- Table of keyboard shortcuts