Does this scene sound familiar to you? Do you make promises to your computer? But, most importantly, do you keep them? Please post here the promises you’ve made to your “poor” PC/laptop and if they’ve worked.
See more cartoons in this series:
- A translator at a restaurant
- A translator at a party
- Translator’s lifestyle — always “on duty”
- A freelance translator goes on vacation
- A freelance translator’s lifestyle
- Translator’s oath
- How translators cope with insomnia
- Getting ready for the holiday season
- Strategies to handle the lack of feedback from clients — self-praise
- Translator’s lifestyle series — let go of it now!
- The art of multitasking