Do you feel so closely attached to your translations that you find it difficult to let go of them? Share your thoughts.
See more cartoons in this series:
- Translator’s lifestyle — always “on duty”
- A freelance translator goes on vacation
- A freelance translator’s lifestyle
- Translator’s oath
- How translators cope with insomnia
- Getting ready for the holiday season
- Translator’s promises — don’t crash on me!
- The art of multitasking
- A translator at a restaurant
- Strategies to handle the lack of feedback from clients — self-praise
It’s all so true …
LOL,, the truest …:-)